Saturday 5 July 2014

My first Nail Art!


I have seen Nail Art on peoples fingers, on Instagram and on Tumbler. I have always wanted to try making Nail Art, but thought my hands would be to shaky, so I never tried.
After getting the Debora Lippmann nail polish I decided to give it a go.
I came up with this easy design. Stripes and glitter. I know you have probably seen something like this before but you got to start somewhere right?


You need three nail polishes. One to use as your base, one lighter color to make vertical stripes with and a glitter polish. I used a thin paint brush to make the stripes with. Remember to wash your brush right away or the nail polish might ruin it.
You don't have to go out and buy new nail polishes, but use the colors you already have at home.

Maybe you can invited a friend over for a girls night. It might be easier to have someone else paint your nails and then you can paint theirs :)
Much cheaper then getting your nails done and it is a lot of fun!

Have you ever done Nail Art before?
Maybe you know some good step by step tutorials to share?


I hope you have  a wonderful weekend!!

- Vanillamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment