Wednesday 2 July 2014

Flower Power

There is nothing that makes me more happy than to see the flowers growing outside, and to see the clear blue sky. Whenever I see roses I am guilty of smelling them, and sometimes stealing a rose petal or two, so I can keep smelling them throughout the day. Sorry neighbours!

I remember being younger and crushing rose petals with water and then straining the mixture to make perfume. I remember making flower crowns of daisies. I love Summer!
On such a beautiful day I decided to wear my flower skirt, because it reflects the weather and my mood nicely. Something I like about this skirt is that it hugs your hips and gives you more of a womanly shape. Very Eva Mendes. I always she pictures of her in flowery dresses and pencil skirts like this.
What I am wearing : Skirt, top and necklace from F21, shoes from Aldo and Bag from Claire's.
Denim jacket from H&M. 
 
 
What is you favorite thing about Summer?
 
 
Hope you have a nice and sunny Wednesday!
 
-Vanillamilla - http://vanillamilla.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment