Monday 26 May 2014

Another day in Raincouver

Grey clouds was greening me from my kitchen window. Raincouver is famous for this kind of
weather. Rain and more rain, but in all honesty I really appreciated the 7+ days
of sun, so the rain did not seem that bad this morning. Sometimes a little rain can feel refreshing.
I don't know if anyone would agree with me or not?


I decided to wear jeans. It seemed like the right thing to wear for a day like this.
Jeans go with everything, they are easy to wear, easy to wash and comfortable if you find the right pair.
I have noticed most people in Vancouver wear grey and black clothes, and I found
my wardrobe changing to those colours after I moved here. Maybe we are all reflecting the weather?
I decided to pair my jeans with a black singlet and a black tweet jacket. I also brought my rain-jacket with me in my
handbag just in case.


 
What I am wearing : Converse shoes, F21 jeans, black singlet and tweet jacket from H&M and a Ralph Lauren bag gifted for my Birthday.




What's your go to outfit for a rainy day?





I hope you have a Raintastic day wherever you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment