Saturday 17 May 2014

Beautiful day in Vancouver


Today I was on the hunt for a natural deodorant. Not an easy task it turns out. Walking up and down the streets, just looking for the perfect buy. My perfect deodorant, but still finding nothing.
I ended my search in Sephora, where I happen to find it. It's called "the healthy deodorant" by Lavanilla. A natural and no Aluminium deodorant. Yay!!


As a little side note: "Don't bring boyfriend to Sephora again, unless you like listening to complaining about headaches after sniffing all the perfumes". "Don't ever bring bf again!"
This was my out OOTD. I wore a baggy loose pirate pants, a pink jumper from Winners and some
 Nike trainers also from Winners. I wanted to be comfy.

Another side note: Don't wear bright clothes or shoes in Vancouver ... "BIRDS will target you!!!"
I got bird poop on my shoe and on my jumper sleeve :p I don't know what it is about Vancouver, but since I came here I have been pooped on 6 times by birds. Never in my life has that happened before.

Has this happened to you?? Do birds in Vancouver aim at people on purpose?





- Vanillamilla








No comments:

Post a Comment