Saturday 31 May 2014

Three Summer Colours

Summer is here! I love looking out my window and seeing clear skies.
The lazy days of sitting in the grass either enjoyed with books,
coffee or friends.
Summer is all about happy times and bright colours. The same goes
for my nails. The brighter the better!
The three colours that keep rotating on my fingers in the Summer are :
Zoya Kylie and Willow and Sparitual Dreamsicle.

Zoya Kylie is the perfect mix of pink, peach and red.

Zoya Willow is a neutral but also fun peach colour. Peaches are one of my favourite fruits and I think
that's the reason the why I love this colour.

Sparitual in Dreamsicle. This is a neon bright pink, which reminds me of watermelon,which reminds
me of laying by the beach or swimming in the ocean.
Swatches inside.
Swatches Outside in daylight.
Summer is about hanging out outside. To enjoy new food, to barbecue, to read, to swim, and to
go for walks in the mountain. Summer is about experiences and happy moments with family and friends.

 
- What's your favorite thing about Summer, and what's your favorite Summer nail polish? -
I hope you will have a great Summer Day!
 
 
 
 
-Vanillamilla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment