Saturday 24 May 2014

Glittery Nails

I was grocery shopping in Whole Foods the other day. By chance I came across a small stand with nail polishes.
The nail polish was called "Suncoat Girl". It said it was water based so it's suppose to be much safer in terms of toxic levels. The polish is made for young girls 3+, so I would imagine it to be pretty natural. I put the nail polish bottle in my grocery cart and I am so happy I did.

The color I got is "Fairy Glitter". It's a transparent glittery nail polish with a pink tint to it. It last for about 3 days, and then you can peel it off. No nail polish remover needed! You do have to keep your hands away from water for about 2 hours after you paint them to let the nail polish cure. So I paint them at night.
I would also use a water based top coat to make the nail polish less matte and boring.
I think this is a nice everyday color, and I kind of what to try some of their other colors. If any of you have tried Suncoat before please let me know how they worked for you?




What's your favorite nail polish brand? :)






- Vanillamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment