Sunday 29 June 2014

French Tip

I think a French tip manicure is elegant and classy, but it can also be very fun if you experiment with different colors on the tip. I was gifted this light blue nail polish by my bf a while back. It is called Blue Orchid and is from the brand Deborah Lippmann. I was very exited to receive this nail polish, because I have always wanted to try a Deborah Lippmann nail polish.

I used the color Blue Orchid on the tips and Sparitual Wellness on the whole nail. Wellness is a sheer light pink color. You don't have to use a blue color on the tip like I did, you can experiment with other colors like; pink, purple, yellow, orange and lime green.

The French tip tapes I used you can find in most drugstores. I know Essence sells a pretty cheap one.


 What is your favourite nail designs ?


Have a great week!

-Vanillamilla



No comments:

Post a Comment