Monday 9 June 2014

Errand Day

Today was a day of errands. I had to go to the bank, the post office, get groceries and do laundry.
On a busy day my favorite breakfast is a smoothie.
It gives me lots of energy throughout the day, and vitamins
(Calcium, Iron, Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C and Antioxidants).

My favorite Green Smoothie:
 - Mango (a cup of fresh cut mango or frozen mango)
- Green salad (Kale, Spinach) about a handful or two
- Banana
- Coconut water

My favorite Strawberry Smoothie:
- Almond milk
- Banana
- Frozen Strawberries

My Favorite Peanut butter and Chocolate Smoothie:
- 1 table Spoon peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- Almond milk
- Frozen banana

I usually put my smoothies or ice coffee in my Starbucks cup. For some reason it makes my drinks taste better. "Maybe cause I think I went to Starbucks?"
 

OOTD

What I am wearing: Jeans, top and necklace from F21. My shoes are Converse ( Christmas gift from my brother) and a blazer from Zara (Birthday gift from my bf).
 
 
 
What's your favorite Smoothie ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a great day!!
- Vanillamilla





No comments:

Post a Comment