Saturday 7 June 2014

What to wear to work?

What to wear to work?
I have been thinking about this question for the last couple of days, because I went to a job interview recently.Work appropriate items are pants, pencil skirts, knee high dresses and blouses or shirts.
    Having your hair up and away from you face, especially for interviews.
It looks like you put more effort into it, because people can see your face so you look more put together. My boyfriend always comment that I should put my hair up more often, because he thinks I
look more proper.

I chose to wear a black pants because it goes with everything. You can wear it every other work day with different tops, and no one would notice. If you think black pants are boring then wear them with bright tops and fun accessorise.

What I am wearing: Black pants from H&M, yellow basic cotton top (Don't know where it's from - gift), Necklace from F21, bag from Winners but brand is Ralph Lauren and my shoes are also bought at Winners but they are from Steve Madden. 
 
 
 




How do you dress for work?










Hope you have a nice day!
-Vanillamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment