Friday 13 June 2014

The Trench

I recently invested in a trench coat. The reason I say invest is because they are a bit more expensive, but on the plus side they have a classic shape that never seem to go out of style. I got mine at Gap.

The nice thing about a trench coat is that it dresses up whatever you wear. A trench coat is perfect to pair with jeans and a sweater, a dress or a skirt under.
This day I went for a grey skirt and a black top, because it was pretty warm out.

What I am wearing: Grey skirt from F21, black top from H&M, trench from Gap, and my favorite shoes from Ronsons. I wear these shoes a lot because they are comfy, and they are perfect for the nice weather. 
 
 
What are your favorite style when wearing a trench coat?
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a stylish and happy weekend!
 
- Vanillamilla
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment