Monday 16 June 2014

What to wear to work ? - Skirt Edition-


I like to be more dressed up for work, because it makes me feel better. It makes me feel like I can handle any work task better. There is nothing worse than to show up for work and feel underdressed or that you don't fit in.
The best tip I can give you is to look around your workplace and study what other people are wearing. "What is your boss wearing?" "What is your colleagues wearing?" Then try to dress similar, but put your own spin on it. Dress in your favorite colors or add your own personality with the accessories you wear.
Black blouse with a black top under from H&M, Grey skirt also from H&M, Shoes from Aldo, Bag bought at Winners but brand Ralph Lauren and bracelet from F21.



What is your dream job?


- Have a Happy Monday -

- Vanillamilla  My New Website : http://vanillamilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment