Wednesday 4 June 2014

My May/ Current Favorites


May was a good month for me. I finished my last week at work, before my Summer break. May was a month of relaxation, dinner with friends and book reading.


Here are my favorite products of May:

Coconut Oil is one of my all time favorite products. It moisturize your skin, protects against the sun and smells yummy. I use coconut oil on my face every morning and night. It makes my skin soft and gives it a glow. I put my coconut oil in a jar so it feels more like a high-end moisturiser.


Ilia lipstick in Karma Chameleon. The thing I love about this product is that it has very natural ingredients, and it last for a long time on the lips, which is hard to find when it comes to natural products.

 
Swatch of the Ilia lipstick on my lips. It is a great peachy red color perfect for Summer.
 
 
Badger Sunscreen : This is the most natural sunscreen they sell in the drugstore where I live. I like putting sunscreen on my face before makeup, to make sure my skin is protected. This one evens out my skin, so I don't need much foundation.
 
 
Zuzu luxe: is my favorite foundation powder. It is made of rose petals which is kind of cool, but what I really like is that it makes my pores smaller, and that it makes my oily skin matte. A cheaper alternative to this foundation is the Physicians Formula mineral wear powder.
 
 
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara makes my lashes thicker and longer. It has a low score on the Skin Deep environmental site, so I know it's safe to use. Physicians Formula is a more expensive drugstore brand, but they do have a lot of sales, that I like to take advantage of.
 
 
Jane Iredale Highlighter pen. I use this in the inner corners of my eyes on an everyday basis. This highlight and some mascara are perfect for an everyday eye look.
 
 
On a another note, I have been enjoying a website called : http://www.theskimm.com/ They send you an update every morning on what's going on in the world. I enjoy reading their email on my phone with a cup of coffee.
 
 
I also enjoyed reading Revenge Wears Prada during the month of May.
 
 
 
 
What was your favorite products of May/ your current Favorites??
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have a great day!
 
- Vanillamilla
 
 
 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment