Wednesday 18 June 2014

One Dress - Cute Look

I decided to use one dress for the next three blog posts, but style it differently.
I wanted to do this to show that you don't need all the clothes in the world to dress nicely.
You can mix and match with different accessories to create different looks.
This dress is basic so it is easily transformed with different jackets, shoes and necklaces.
Sometimes having basic items in your wardrobe is important, because it allows you to create more looks.

For the first look I decided to put a sheer black blouse over the dress for a classy look. I added a silver bracelet and tiny ear rings to keep the look clean. I also added my "fancy" purse to add to the classy and simple look.

What I am wearing : Dress from Banana Republic. Banana Republic is a good place to get staple pieces for your closet. This dress was originally $190, then it was on sale for $90, then it was half price of sales so I got it for $45 (a good deal in my eyes). My blouse is from Only. My shoes are from Aldo again on sale for $15.


- What is your best bargain piece?






I hope you have a great day!


- Vanillamilla
My new Website : http://vanillamilla.com/ (Hope you can stop by)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment