Monday 23 June 2014

Summer Days

This weekend was great! I went to a barbeque with friends. We grilled hot dogs. I grilled veggie hot dogs. For dessert we grilled banana with chocolate while we listen to Summer songs. Yummy! Banana and chocolate taste amazing when the banana has been caramelized by the heat of the barbeque. You should all try it if you have the chance!!

Sunday I spent my time doing laundry, cleaning and food shopping. A typical Sunday.
I bought strawberries, oranges and bananas. I love making a fruit salad during the week.
Fruits and berries are my favourite food during Summer, and I could eat them all day!

 
For my outfit I wore a pink dress. The dress I wore has a thin fabric so it was perfect for the hot Summer day. I wore a shorts under to cover up. I also wore my white knit jacket, just in case it would get cold.
 
What I am wearing: A pink dress shirt from H&M. I am wearing a shorts under. The dress is longer in the back so it's not as short as it looks in the pictures. I am wearing a heart necklace and white knit jacket both from F21. My shoes are from Aldo, and my bag from Claire's.
 
 
 
How was your weekend?
 
 
I hope you have an great week!
 
 
 
- Vanillamilla    My New Website : http://vanillamilla.com/


 



No comments:

Post a Comment