Thursday 26 June 2014

When in doubt wear stripes!


When in doubt wear stripes!
Stripes are classy, easy to wear and you can find clothes with stripes at most stores.
If you buy a piece of clothing with stripes it's not likely to go out of style.
I have been wearing stripes since I was 12 and it is still in style!

Wherever I don't know what to wear, I find myself grabbing this striped top I'm wearing in the pictures below. This top has been with me for two years and I still wear it. I usually don't wear a hat with it, but for some reason I was inspired by the Gondola in Venice. I wish that wearing this outfit would magically transport me to Venice, where I could sit on a bench overlooking the river and eating pasta. Hopefully one day this wish will come true? Maybe even share a Gondola ride with a loved one?

What I am wearing: Black pants from H&M, Striped top from F21, Hat from Zara, Pearl earrings (that was a birthday gift when I turned 18). Lastly my shoes are from Aldo.



What is your favorite striped item that you own?




Hope you have a great Thursday !
- Vanillamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment