Friday 20 June 2014

One Dress - Tom Boy Look

 
Today is the last day of the One Dress posts. I decided to wear my fake leather jacket, my converse shoes and a silver necklace. The leather jacket gives the dress a more cool vibe. The shoes makes the outfit more tom boyish, and the necklace add some detail to the basic dress.
 
I hope these One Dress blog post gave you some inspiration on how you can change your outfit with accessories.
It's not always about how many clothes you own, but how you can style what you have differently.
I think having a few basic items in your wardrobe (like plain t-shirts, dresses, skirts) will allow you to use what you have instead of buy something new.
 
 What I am wearing: Dress from Banana Republic. Jacket from Free People. Necklace from F21, and Converse shoes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How you style your basic items ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wish you a good weekend!
 
-Vanillamilla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment