Thursday 19 June 2014

One Dress - Everyday Casual

I am wearing the same dress as yesterday. This time I decided to change my jacket into a khaki  jacket from H&M. The jacket is loose so it gives a relaxed look.
I added a blue necklace to give the outfit some color.
I think this look works for an everyday situation.
 
Also when I first bought this jacket it had fake jewels on the pockets. I cut them off because it was too much glitter for my taste. There are always ways you can be creative and change an item.
If you don't like something think of a way to fix it. If you buy a white dress but get tired of the color, try to dye it a different color, or cut it into a t-shirt. Be creative.


What I am wearing: Dress Banana Republic, Shoes Aldo, Necklace a gift, Jacket H&M 
 
 
What style are you?
 
 
 
Hope you have a good Thursday!
 
-Vanillamilla 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment